Dodsley's 5 Best Cartoons #1-SpongeBob SquarePantsSpongeBob is my favorite cartoon for many reasons. 1) I grew up with the show and I first got into cartoons and animation because of it so it was a big influence on me. I have watched most of the episodes and used to watch it everyday. I entered many competitions run by Nick and even won one when I was about 10 and got some Nick merchandise. I remember watching the marathons on summer holiday and getting upset if I had to miss one. This show was pretty much my life. I have tons of characters and merchandise including most of the main cast in plush form. 2) This show is incredibly funny and has some great moments that I can recite off by heart such as the Krusty Krab Pizza Song. This show has the knack of making literally anything funny. For example, one of the funniest episodes of the series is Chocolate With Nuts, which has a rather bland concept of S and P trying to sell Chocolate but it is freaking hilarious and never comes off as dull. In another show, it could drag or become
How to Submit a FilmPerhaps one of the most confusing tasks of finishing your film is getting it from the editing software to the screen. Which export, render, or "Save to..." option do you use? What settings are best for the web? This article will hopefully help clear up some of those questions and get you on your way to a successful gallery submission.
Step 1 - Pick Your Program
There are many programs you could use to edit your work, but I'm going to give examples of a few popular ones below. Some applications have multiple methods or exporting the final file so make sure you pick the right one!
"Composition > Make Movie" (Please note that you shouldn't use "File > Export" for your video as it severely limits your options!)
Final Cut Pro
"File > Export > Using Quicktime Conversion"
"File > Share > Quicktime > Expert Settings"
"File > Export > Adobe Media Encoder"
The deviantArt Bestiary - Update1. Pleaselookatmygallery http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13674386/
2. Phoney Welcome http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13686837/
3. True Welcome http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13699189/
4. Ego Puffer Fish http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13702608/
5. Emoticon Sponge http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13728731/
6. JekyllnHyde http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13765760/
7. Fad Sheep http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13783454/
8. Grammar Nazi http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13895221/
9. Tell Tale Nelly http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13911139/
10. Shoutbox Chicks http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13914654/
11. Dead Account http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13920153/
12. Fwuffy http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13924132/
13. Wanttowontthough http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13947500/
14. +Fav Bomber http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13973156/
15. Inflatist http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13976166/
16. SmartAlec http://www.deviantart.com/
DRACONIANSDraconians are a race who live on a planet in another dimension most noted for their horns and ability to fly via bat-like wings.
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS: Biologically there is little difference between draconians and humans. Aside from their obvious wings and horns the dracionians only true outward distinction from humans are their pointed ears and pronounced canine teeth( I/E fangs ). They range in height between 6 and 7 feet with females just slightly shorter. They possess considerable strength, especially in the upper body which they need for flight. Their average wingspan is about 15 feet. On average a draconian is about 3 to 4 times stronger than a human. Ethnically draconians resemble humans of Polynesian descent.
A draconians horns, like those of bulls and rhinos, are made of the same substance as fingernails. They have a live cuticle and grow constantly. The size, shape and position on the head varies and configurations