- Which piece of media do you think should be adapted into a musical?
- What's your favorite album of the 2010's so far?
- Who's a comedic actor who you feel like deserves to be in more dramatic roles?
- Which kids show do you think should get "Space Ghost Treatment" (aka, be made for adults)?
- Do you think that a channel that airs kids shows and adult shows without separate time slots could work?
- Do you think there should be more dramatic adult animated shows?
- Which actor or actress do you think has the sexiest voice?
- Who's your favorite Batman (doesn't matter if it's animated or live-action)?
- Who would win in a fight: Samurai Jack or Rick Sanchez?
- Is Yondu Mary Poppins?
- Do you think Adult Swim should be its own separate channel?
1. I think you could do something cool with Futurama, maybe doing it in the style of The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings.
2. Don't buy too many so probably Marshall Mathers LP 2.
3. Will McKenzie, he has done so more serious work but I still feel he could expand more.
4. If you toned it down slightly, Uncle Grandpa could be made it a good surreal adult comedy.
5. Maybe, if the adult shows were a bit tamer than crap like Mr Pickles.
6. Yes, there needs to be a development of the media of adult animation in general.
7. Gabriel Macht.
8. Kevin Conroy.
9. Probably Samurai Jack, I just feel Rick would get bored and let his guard down.
10. Not going to touch that one.
11. At this point, yes, it is a complete separate entity anyway.